Friday, February 09, 2007

I hate schedules...

I get confused a lot. I guess it's maybe because I have a tendency to be sort of obsessive compulsive. I am always looking at my schedule to make sure I don't miss anything (and I make sure I schedule a lot on my plate to keep me extra busy) and I always seem to be somewhere much earlier than I need to be. And when I say this, you might respond with, "Well... I'm always late and I wish I could be more on-time like you." No, that is wrong.
When I say early, I mean EARLYYYY. For example: If I have to referee a game at 6PM, I am usually there about 90 minutes ahead. That's an hour before I need to be. I'm usually there before any of the employees are. Any why do I constantly do this? Becuase I'm so afraid of being late... I have this feeling that I need to prove that I am worthy of being trusted to be on-time and presentable.
And yet I wonder where all of my time goes. It's spent waiting to get this started or going to this event. I hate it and I hate schedules. I wish I could be more "on-time".

-JO